Used for foundations of structure of various types such as residential and industrial buildings, overhead tanks, towers, substations, gantry foundations, underground tanks, overbridges etc.
Salient Technical Features
Combines the advantage of both bored and driven piles by compacting freshly laid concrete and soil around obtaining increased load carrying capacity over normal piles. Suitable for loose to medium silty/sandy soils specially with high water table.
No adverse effects on the environment.
Level/Scale of Development
Sunday, January 2, 2011
we are intending to rotate the bore pile round steel cage.(diameter: 2500mm , 12m length and 12Ton weight)Currently we are using free roller as picture attached.Due to the small pitch size of the cage,we had tried conventional roller to rotate it, but it fail. we are intending to motorized this roller with the speed of only 100rpm. As the heavy cage is sitting on the free roller. We need to correctly make calculation on sizing suitable gear motor to rotate the free roller.What will be the turing torque and required motor power to rotate this 12m cage.
|Brand Name : TIANWEI||Model Number : KLB series||Place of Origin : China|
|color : green,blue|
Multi-function drilling rig can be equipped with:•1.power head, the bored pile drills can finish cast-in-place concrete CFG pile and grouting piles driving by anger rig.
To build the simulation models for the piling process, construction steps have to be defined in detail. Depicts the detailed construction steps of the piling process starting from the axis adjustment to concrete pouring and finishing the pile. The construction steps can be summarized as follows:
1. Adjust the piling machine on the pile axis.
2. Haul with the auger to the drilling place.
3. Start drilling until the auger is filled.
4. Return from the drilling level to the top of the pile hole.
5. Swing to the unloading area.
6. Unload the dirt in the unloading area.
7. Swing back to the top of the hole.
8. Repeat steps 2 to 7 until the pile is completely drilled.
9. Relocate the machine and start steps 1 to 8.
10. Start erecting the rebar cage using a crane.
11. Erect the concrete pouring tool, either funnel or tremie, into the hole.
12. Use funnel for dry method and tremie for wet method.
13. Start pouring the concrete and finish the pile.
Simulation models are designed to determine the productivity of this process. Both piling machine and crane activities’ times have to be assessed so that the time required to constructing the pile is defined. The drill rig is responsible for performing the activities: axis adjustment, drilling, and machine relocation. The crane is responsible for the rest of the activities.